The Live Viewer is a window that displays the live progress of your mosaic as it's being generated. It can display on the same monitor as your Muse Mosaic software or another connected monitor. Muse Mosaic offers a number of cool options related to this feature.
In the Detach Viewer section, you can determine whether or not you want your Live Viewer to appear Full Screen (filling the entire, currently active monitor screen) or if you want it to Show in Window (which will provide an additional window containing the active Live Viewer for you to move around your desktop or connected monitors as you see fit.
The Open Mosaic Viewer button in the Detach Viewer section launches the viewer, and the Start (/Pause) button controls the progress and creation of your Mosaic. This has been included here for convenience, since changes to the Live Viewer may be made on the fly at an event, and one may want control over the progress of the Mosaic during that time.
The Viewer Options allows you access to the following:
- Background Color: Allows you to select a color for your Live Viewer Background
- Type of Background: You can choose between two types of background. Either an image background that will be filled out and replaced with your billboard image as the mosaic is build or color background.
- Show time: will display the date and time on your Live Viewer
- Show Countdown: will add to your Live Viewer a numerical countdown of the number of images remaining to complete your mosaic.
- Countdown text font size: Allows you to indicate how big the font of the count down text will be on your live viewer.
- Show 'Live Viewer' logo image: Checking this option will allow you to display a digital logo like an overlay in your live viewer. This overlay will not affect your physical mosaic nor the final image. The overlay is simply displayed on your live viewer during live progress. You can add this logo image in the "Viewer Logo & Backdrop" Tab.
- Show Winner Locations: Checking this option will turn on the Winner mini-game. The frames and other adjustments can be made in the Advanced -> MISC Tab.
- Hide Winner Icons after being won: This option is on by default so that after a specific location for the winner game has a winner, the winner icon will disappear and only the winning image will be at the specific location. You can uncheck this if you want the icon to show on the image in the digital viewer to indicate that the specific image won.
- Estimated image placement speed: displays the estimated placement speed based on your current settings. You can predetermine the desired placement speed using the Target amount of image/minute feature in the MISC Tab.
The Live Viewer contains a few sub-tabs of additional settings, as well. Click the links below for more information on each: