The Live Viewer is a window that displays the live progress of your mosaic as it's being generated. It can display on the same monitor as your Muse Mosaic software or another connected monitor. Muse Mosaic offers a number of cool options related to this feature.
In the Viewer Options section, you can determine whether or not you want your Mosaic Player to appear Full Screen (filling the entire, currently active monitor screen) or if you want it to Show in Window (which will provide an additional window containing the active Mosaic Player for you to move around your desktop or connected monitors as you see fit. You can also use the shortcut keys "spacebar" to auto-start or pause your live mosaic. You can use the "F" key to full screen your mosaic and the "ESC" key to exit out of the full screen.
The Viewer Options section also allows you access to the following:
- Background Color: This allows you to select a color for your Live Viewer Background
- Type of Background: You can choose between two types of background. Either an image background that will be filled out and replaced with your billboard image as the mosaic is build or a color background.
- Show "Live Viewer" logo image which will display your chosen logo in the display on the right and allows for you to resize and adjust the logo's placement on the digital mosaic player.
- Show time: will display the date and time on your Live Viewer
- Show Countdown: will add to your Live Viewer a numerical countdown of the number of images remaining to complete your mosaic.
- Countdown text font-size: This allows you to indicate how big the font of the count-down text will be on your live viewer.
- Estimated image placement speed: displays the estimated placement speed based on your current settings. You can predetermine the desired placement speed using the Target amount of image/minute feature in the MISC Tab.
The Live Viewer contains a few sub-tabs of additional settings, as well. Click the links below for more information on each: