Advertisements are pieces of content located in a separate folder in your session which is not part of the mosaic but will appear at predetermined intervals in the Live Viewer. Your guest will be watching the mosaic form and every so often, an ad of your choosing/creation will appear.
The first step is to select your folder of Advertisement content. There is an Advertisement folder available in your session by default. Feel free to place your content in that folder, or click the "Advertisements folder" file path link in the Media Selection section to pick a folder on your PC.
Select which pieces of the content you wish to have appeared as advertisements during the session by clicking the checkbox on the appropriate thumbnail.
In the Advertisements Settings section, you have a few options:
- Activate Commercials: Check this box when you are all set up and ready to activate commercials for your session.
- Frequency (Advertisements/hour) allows you to determine how many times your ads will be shown in one hour of mosaic progress.
- Advertisement duration (sec) allows you to determine, in seconds, how long the ads will appear on the screen before the Live Viewer resumes display mosaic progress. This duration control only affects images and not videos. Video adverts will play for the full duration of the video itself.
- Advertisement sequence allows you to select whether you want to ads to play in the order they have in the Media Selection window (as shown), or if you prefer you can randomize their display.
- The Test Commercial button will immediately display your advertisement in the Live Viewer. Keep clicking the button to see each selected ad in sequence.
- Video Pause/Start: You can also use the Test Commercial button to test video commercials that you've checked in the display box above.
**NOTE: Muse Mosaic video adverts only play the video and will not play the video's audio. The videos must be a .mov file format. If you are using a special video audio advert version of the MM App that can play audio as well, those video adverts must be in .mp4 format.