The Live Progress tab of Muse Mosaic is where you can initiate and monitor the progress of your mosaic as it is being created. Here you can also monitor and manage your tile print queue.
Observer your mosaic as it forms. Check the Fill to fit box to see an overview of your entire mosaic as it forms. Uncheck this box and use the slider that appears to zoom and examine the mosaic more closely.
You can right-click on any one of the images in the mosaic preview and you will be presented with additional options:
- Replace this image will allow you to swap out the placed image on the mosaic for a different image file of your choosing.
- Re-print this image will immediately print that image.
- Add this image to printer queue will put the image into the queue to be printed and it will print accordingly.
Additional controls are available if your right-click anywhere in the print queue tray.
- Force active to print queue is a useful feature which allows you to print the incomplete page that's not yet fully filled with tiles before it would otherwise be available.
- Delete selected print from queue
- Delete entire print queue
- Delete selected print from queue and from disk will completely remove this file from your pc.
- Delete entire print queue and from disk will completely remove this file from your pc.
Double-clicking on one of the completed pages in the print queue tray will open that file in Windows using your default image viewer software.