The Image Placement tab under the Event Admin tab in Muse Mosaic provides options as to how and where the images will be placed in the mosaic as they are received into the watched folder.
In the Image placement tab, you can control the Placement Sequence for your mosaic.
- Optimize placement for color match will analyze the source image and place the tile where it best matches the Billboard.
- Fully randomize placement does exactly what it says.
- Apply density map will use the density map image selected below to place the tiles in the darkest areas first. This can be used to create a specific pattern for the enjoyment of guests watching as the mosaic is assembled.
- Create density map from Billboard Image uses your billboard image to create a black and white density map used for mosaic mapping.
- Create density map from Banner Image uses your Banner Image to create a black and white density map used for mosaic mapping.
Refresh Density Map: This allows you to refresh the display viewer of the density map based on the settings on the left as to how you want your density to be set up.
To select a custom Density map image click on the file path linked at the bottom of this section of the app and select the black and white file you wish to use.