The Extra Images tab under Event Admin is where you'll select and manage any additional images (other than those being captured by your guests) that you wish to employ in filling out your mosaic. This can help prevent there from being downtime in the creation of the mosaic, even if new guest content isn't being captured.
The first thing to do is to populate and/or select your Extras images folder. By default, the an "extras" folder will be created for your session. You are welcome to drop your desired extra images into that folder, or click on the linked file path in the lower part of this section to select a folder on your hard drive to serve as the Extras folder.
Once your Extra Images folder has been selected and contains content, you will see thumbnail previews of that content in the preview window of the Extra Images Timing Settings section, as well as a tally of available images just below.
- If you select Frequency (images/minute) then the indicated number of images will be added to your mosaic evenly throughout each minute that the mosaic is running (until the extras folder is depleted of unused images). You can adjust the number of images that will be added per minute.
- If you select Only add an image after timeout interval (sec) then an image will be added to the mosaic only if no new images have been added during the indicated number of seconds. You can edit how many seconds the software waits idle before an extra image is added.
- You can also adjust how your images are displayed and the order it is added to the mosaic by using the Selection Sequence feature. Images on the far left is what gets added first.
- Immediate Placement: Will immediately add the extra image to the mosaic once it is triggered by the software's configurations which you set as timeout or frequency.
- Just Add the Image: Will place the extra image in queue whether or not there is already a similar image placed, duplicate it and add it to the mosaic.
The Manual Image Swap feature is available in case you or one of your guests wishes to swap out an image that's already been placed on the mosaic with a different one. Simply enter the location of the image you want to swap or remove (e.g. R10/C15) and click Activate Image Swap. The next image added to the mosaic will be placed in that same spot.