The Misc tab contains various functions that works hand in hand with the live build up of your mosaic. Take a look below at some of the features.
- Winner Frame Preview: Shows a preview of the overlay frame that will be applied on the digital preview of a winning image. This image is a transparent png.
- Amount of Winners: Allows you to indicate how many winners should there be for a particular mosaic activation. You can add up to 100 winners.
- Show Location on Winner Image: This will display the location (i.e. R5C6) on the winning image on the live viewer preview.
- Apply the Winner Image Frame: Checking this option will apply the winner-frame image.
- Winner Frame File Path: Allows you to browse for the winner frame image.
- Random Logo Preview: Displays a preview of the logo image.
- Random Logo: Checking this option will allow you to add a logo image as a placed image on the digital mosaic periodically.
- Random Logo File Path: Allows you to browse for a logo image.
- Target amount of images/minute: Checking this option allows you to indicate to the software how many images you expect to target per minute being placed on the mosaic.
- Aspired System Speed: Allows you to decide how much of your system resources should mosaic use. Optimized option is the best selection as mosaic will take and release resources from the computer system where necessary.