Guests can share their creations in the app via Email with this setting enabled. You can customize that experience here.
For information on enabling email and other share options, be sure to review Booth Design - Share for an overview.
With email enabled, you are required to provide a "from" email address, a Display Name, and Subject Line for the email that will be sent.
NOTE: We recommend that you DO NOT use email addressed from major providers like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook, msn, AOL, Xfinity, etc. These services have internal spam blockers that can block your account if too many similar messages are sent from it.
You are welcome to use our generic options for email and/or display name.
They auto-fill when you click where indicated in the yellow box.
Next, select how you want the content to be sent in the email share.
Your options are...
- Inline the content appears in the body of the email itself
- Attachment will send the content as an attached file
- Unique URL Link will provide a link in the email to a custom unique URL microsite containing the content. For more information on Unique URL, check out our article Booth Design - Share - Unique URL
NOTE: Only Photos and GIFs can appear Inline (videos sent with Inline enabled will be attached, instead). Most email services have a 20 MB limit on files so any files sent over that size will be sent via Unique URL automatically.
Use the Header, Image Text, and Footer fields to customize the email body that the guest receives.
- Header: You can add text, links, or embed images here that will appear above your shared, inline content.
- Image Text: This text will appear just below the inline content that is shared.
- Footer: You can add text, links, or embed images here that will appear below your shared, inline content.
If you prefer to design your own layout in HTML, you have that option.
Emails are sent using our Sendgrid account by default, but you are welcome to use your own mail server if you prefer.
Enable this option and enter your server's details in the requested fields and you're all set.
While Landmark is in its Beta testing phase, Custom Mail Server and Custom HTML are available for all users. Eventually, this will be limited to Pro events, and events with the White Label add-on.
NOTE: Email addresses captured using this process will be stored in your event data, and will be subject to any associated data capture/removal settings established in a Survey/Disclaimer Checkbox option.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org