The Share node is where guests will be able share their Landmark creation using the different options you enable here in settings. You can also choose the layout of the share screen here.
Each icon in the share screen options represents a different share method (except for the last one).
- Text Message
- Unique URL (microsite controls)
Click on a share method to enable it.
If an option is highlighted, then it has been enabled.
To disable a share option that's been enabled, there's a toggle switch in the menu for each share method.
Unique URL is automatically enabled when it is being used in conjunction with one of the share methods.
Each share method has its own unique settings. For more information on each check out these articles:
- Event Creator - Sharing - Text
- Event Creator - Sharing - Email
- Event Creator - Sharing - Facebook
- Event Creator - Sharing - Instagram
- Event Creator - Sharing - Twitter
- Event Creator - Sharing - Print
- Event Creator - Sharing - SmugMug
- Event Creator - Sharing - Unique URL
After you've selected and customized your share options, you'll want to select the share screen layout.
Much like the Start Screen, you can choose from:
And, like the start screen, you can also Create a New Share Screen layout.
Questions? Contact email@example.com