- Event Details:
Here you will find displayed the Event Details that you set when creating the event in the online Event Creator, including the Event Name, Location, Event Duration, and Filename Prefix (if you added one).
In this section, you will see toggle switches for the various activation options. The activations that you added to your event in the online Event Creator will be toggled on, and any others will be inaccessible (unless later added to the event). You can manually disable one or more of the activations in your event by toggling them off here. So if you had an event that contained a Photo, GIF, and Video activation, and you toggled Photo off here, then your guests would only be given Video and GIF options until either you enabled the Photo option again, or you refresh your event. Here you can also disable the Green Screen and Photo Edit options in the event. Refreshing the events will reset these settings to whatever was setup in the online Event Creator.
- Configure Camera:
Here, you can manually override the camera selection made in the online Event Creator for this event, choosing either the iPad's FRONT or BACK camera. Refreshing the events will reset this setting to whichever options is selected in the online Event Creator.
- Camera Settings:
This button takes you to the camera settings for the app. For more information on Camera Settings, check out Camera Settings - Overview
- Share screen timeout:
When enabled, this option allows the operator to set a number of seconds after which the share screen, if idle, will be automatically dismissed and the app will return to the first node in the event.
Much like the Activation section, in this section, you will see toggle switches for the various Sharing options. The options that you added to your event in the online Event Creator will be toggled on, and any others will be inaccessible (unless later added to the event). You can manually disable one or more of the share options in your event by toggling them off here. Refreshing the events will reset these settings to whatever was setup in the online Event Creator.
- Event Queue:
This section provides a glimpse at the status the shares tallied for your event. This only applied to Text, Email, Print, and SmugMug.*
- Queued: Values in this column indicate the number of shares per method that are queued to be processed.
- Processing: Values in this column indicate the number of shares per method that are currently processing to be shared.
- Suspended: Values in this column indicate the number of shares per method that are currently suspended in Landmark. Shares become suspended after five failed attempts by the software to send the shared content. The most likely cause of shares being suspended is that the device has been disconnected from the internet. Once shares are suspended, you can either delete them or resend them in the View Suspended screen (see below).
- Successful: Values in this column indicate the number of shares per method that have been currently successfully shared.
- Refresh: This button updates the status of the Event Queue. Since the queue does not refresh automatically, press this button to see if the status of the values in each column have changed.
- View Suspended: This button opens the View Suspended screen.
The View Suspended screen displays a list of all suspended share attempts. If your device becomes disconnected from the internet and some or all of your shares are suspended, open this screen by tapping the View Suspended button in Event Settings.
There you will find a list of suspended shares, displaying the share type, the content type, and date and time of the share attempt. Using the buttons above, you can either Resend Suspended or Delete Suspended shares.
Resend Suspended if you have fixed the issue (likely internet connectivity) that caused the shares to be suspended, and you want the shares to be sent out.
Delete Suspended only if you no longer want the shares to be completed. This action cannot be undone.
Use the "X" in the top left of the View Suspended screen to return to Event Settings.