When receiving support from LA Photo Party for PBU or PPU, you may be asked to send one or more log files from the software. Included below are instructions on how to access, save, and send these files when needed.
Photo Booth Upload Logs:
1. Open Photo Booth Upload
2. Press S to go to settings
3. In the Preferences tab, click Export Log and save the file somewhere you will be able to find it again.
4. You can add the log file to a support ticket or E-mail as an attachment to: email@example.com
1. On your computer, double click the Photo Party Upload Helper icon in the system tray (the bottom right corner of the screen next to the clock), to open the Configure window
2. Click on the blue link under "Click to open folder with your logs"
3. Select the folder with the date of the event, right click, select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
4. You can add the zipped log file to a support ticket or E-mail as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windows Kiosk app:
1. Open the Photo Party Upload Kiosk app in Windows
2. Press S to open settings
3. On the bottom of the screen, click the Export Log button, and save the log where you can easily find it
4. Email the log to email@example.com, and include as much detail as possible in your message
iPad Kiosk app:
1. Open the the Photo Party Upload app on your iPad.
2. Go to settings by long-tapping on the antenna icon on the bottom right of the screen.
3. At the top, tap Log File
4. Tap Send and type in firstname.lastname@example.org
Send as much detail as possible about what happened, when it happened, etc. Also if you know the file names involved in the problem, please send those as well.