If you need to completely uninstall PBU for any reason you can follow the steps below to do so.
1. On your PC search Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program.
2. Locate Photo Booth Upload from the list of programs and select Uninstall/Change. Then follow the on screen directions to Uninstall the application.
3. Navigate to your Local Disk Drive (or where PBU was saved). Then select Program Files. Verify the Photo Booth Upload folder has been removed. If it has not, right click the folder and select Delete.
4. Navigate back to your Local Disk Drive and select Program Files (x86) and verify the Photo Booth Upload folder has been removed. If it has not, right click the folder and select Delete.
5. Navigate back to your Local Disk Drive and, in the Windows Explorer window, select the "View" tab, and check the box that says "Hidden Items"
6. With "Hidden Items" checked you should now see a folder titled Program Data. Open the Program Data folder.
7. Locate and delete the Photo Booth Upload folder inside the Program Data folder.
The program has now been completely uninstalled. You can now reinstall at your convenience.