This article will show examples of all available Filters in PBU. Most are using the default settings, but some will be using custom settings to show the effect. Filters with custom settings will be indicated.
The Glitch filter is only available for GIFs.
1. No Effect
4. B&W + Clean Background - Black and white but brightens light colors (between 0.7 and 1), and adds some RGB curves for contrast.
5. Black & White - Simple black and white setting.
6. Black & White Glamour - Allows for smoothing of image and adjusting contrast.
7. Brightness/Contrast/Saturation/Hue - Example not using default settings
10. Cross Process
11. Early Bird
17. Lord Kelvin
18. LUT - Lookup Table - File type to import is .cube - Below are two examples of what can be done with LUTs:
20. Motion Blur
22. Photoshop Action - Uses Photoshop installed on the booth computer to run an Action (.atn file). Below are some examples of Photoshop Actions we've done:
25. Secret Formula
28. Split - Not using default settings. Split allows you to use two different filters on each side of the image. The mid-point can be adjusted, feathered, and can be vertical or horizontal. The example below is using Black & White and Colorization
29. Spot Color
31. Tilt Shift - Example not using default settings
35. Warhol Face
36. X-Pro II
38. Special Custom Photoshop Action
* For more information on this setup, please contact email@example.com