This article contains a general overview and explanation of the Virtual Booth feature in the Photo Party Upload Event manager, including:
- "What is Virtual Booth?"
- "How do I setup a Virtual Booth?"
What is Virtual Booth?
The Virtual Booth feature in Photo Party Upload allows you to create individual web pages which function like online photo booths that you (and your clients) can share!
Once you've customized a Virtual Booth web page and created your Virtual Booth Animations, you can share the web page with your clients and they can use photos taken with their mobile device or their personal computer to generate GIFs or still images using your custom graphics, then share them on social media, using options you choose, directly from the Virtual Booth page!
Virtual Booth can even use AI background removal to create a "green screen" effect, but without a green screen. And if you don't want to use the AI option, users can remove the backgrounds themselves using our simple interactive background removal process.
In other words, You can create a Virtual Booth page like this:
...and your clients can create GIFS and images like this:
...and then they can share their creations using these options:
How do I setup a Virtual Booth?
Login to your Photo Party Upload account at login.photopartyupload.com. If you don't have one, you can create one.
For more information on Photo Party Upload, check out our PPU tutorials HERE.
From the PPU home screen, go to the Virtual Booth section by clicking on the "Virtual Booth" tab.
Here you'll find two sections: One for "Virtual Booth Sites" (3a, below) and one for "Virtual Booth Graphics" (3b, below).
In "Virtual Booth Sites" you'll find listed the pages that you send out (the "Virtual Booths"), and the "Virtual Booth Graphics" section lists the different graphical content options you've added which can be used by any or all of the different Websites.
Graphics can be managed separately from the Websites so that you can apply the same Graphics options on as many different pages as you like, without having to re-create them each time.
In the Virtual Booth Sites section, you can create new Virtual Booth websites, as well as manage the Websites you've already created.
- Create New: This link initiates the Virtual Booth website creation process. For more information on this, read the tutorial HERE.
Per Website Links:
- Edit: Click this link to make changes to the Website in this line.
- Details: Click this link to see a detailed breakdown of all of the different customizations and options selected for this particular website, all in one place, for quick reference.
- Delete: Click here to delete the associated website. Once a Website is deleted, it will not be accessible to anyone with the link, and cannot be recovered.
- Upload Images: This link initiates the Graphics creation process,. For more information on this process, check out the detailed tutorial HERE.
- Name: This column displays the Name you've selected for your Virtual Booth website.
- Website URL: This column provides the click-able, copy-able website URL for each Virtual Booth website.
- # of Gifs Created: This column displays the number of pieces of content that have been created using the associated website. Refreshing this page while the website is in use will provide the latest updates of this data. This provides the total content created for this website, including all of your different options graphical options available on this page.
- # of [...] Shares: Each of these columns shows the latest count of how many shares have been issued from this website for each of the available share options you've enabled.
- # of Downloads: Like the various "Shares" columns, this tally shows the number of downloads of content have been requested from each website.
- Activate Site: This column contains check-boxes which allow you to enable or disable a particular website. Disabling a website will allow you to prevent user access to it, without having to permanently delete the page.
In the Virtual Booth Graphics section, you can add new Graphics, or Edit those you've added previously. The table contains all of the graphics you'd included on your account for any/all Virtual Booth Websites.
- Create New Animation: This link initiates the Virtual Booth Graphics creation process. For more information on this, read the tutorial HERE.
- Go Back to the Website Listings: This link sends you back to the GIF Website Design section (see above).
Per Graphic Links:
- Edit: Click this link to make changes to the Animation Graphic in this line.
- Details: Click this link to see a detailed breakdown of all of the different customizations and options selected for this particular graphic.
- Delete: Click here to delete the associated Graphic. Once a Graphic is deleted, it will not be usable on any associated Website or any future Website, and cannot be recovered.
- Animation ID: This column contains the ID or name that you gave to each Graphic when it was created/edited.
- # of Gifs Created: This column displays the total number of times this Graphic has been used to create content on any/all Websites to which it has been added.
- # of [...] Shares: These columns display the total number of shares, by share method, that have been done using this Graphic on any/all Websites to which it has been added.
- # of Downloads: This column display the total number of downloads have been requested using this Graphic on any/all Websites to which it has been added.
- Active: The checkbox in this column indicates whether or not the associated Graphic is active/usable in your account and on associated Websites.
Check out MORE VIRTUAL BOOTH TUTORIALS!
Questions? Contact email@example.com